Farina Ezio were among the first italian ready mix concrete plant to implement an ISO 9001 compliant quality management system back in 1996. The company obtained the following certifications , all issued by ICMQ:
- Production and distribution of ready-mixed concrete :
- Aggregates production: Factory Production Control of aggregates for mortars (UNI EN 13139), concrete (UNI EN 12620).
ISO 9001 Quality Policy
The Management of Farina Ezio srl being is aware of the growing needs of the market in terms of quality of products and services provided to customers, therefor it has established a quality policy aimed at customer satisfaction and the continuous improvement of products and processes.
Primary objectives for the implementation of the quality policy are:
- provide concrete conforming to the provisions in the 1086 Act and the relevant technical regulations (DM 14/1/2008 ) , the UNI EN 206 and the specific requirements of customers ;
- produce aggregate for mortar and concrete according to UNI EN 12620 , UNI 8520-1 , 8520-2 and UNI EN 13139 2+ attestation ;
- understand customer needs and provide appropriate responses to each request ;
- comply with the terms of the contract for both the technical aspects to the economic aspects ;
- measuring the level of product quality and the effectiveness and efficiency of processes using appropriate statistical indices ( average resistance , standard deviation) ;
- identify and initiate actions for the correction and prevention of non-compliance and continuous improvement ;
- involve all staff in a training plan quality system and continuous improvement ;
- involve key customers in the knowledge of concrete technology .
To achieve these objectives, the management has decided to address issues of quality in global perspective by providing a properly documented quality system and compliance with the UNI -EN-ISO 9001 and ensure their implementation and maintenance .
All staff at Farina Ezio srl is conscious of the commitments arising from the requirements of this Manual and is convinced of the importance of its contribution to the achievement of quality objectives .